The 10th Anniversary of Vans Syndicate celebration continues this weekend with the release of the Max Schaaf Mountain Edition 4Q “S” (Max Schaaf Black/Black). Available at Black Sheep tonight at 12:00 midnight EST.
Features premium military-grade leathers and design details inspired by skateboarding, bikes and Schaaf’s hometown of Oakland, CA. Custom Max Schaaf tank art on the sockliner plus signature Syndicate 10th Anniversary gold logo round out this stylish rework of the classic Mountain Edition.
Max Schaaf Mountain Edition 4Q “S” (Max Schaaf Black/Black)
• Premium all-black, full grain leather
• Raised collar for increased ankle protection
• Interior Warrior suede, heat-resistant lining
• Custom debossed logo details on the upper and tongue
• Hidden Syndicate logo in the Velcro strap
• Custom Max Schaaf tank art on the sockliner plus signature Syndicate 10th Anniversary gold logo
• Vans Ultracush HD footbeds
• Vans original waffle gum sole
Known as much for his creativity on four wheels and a wooden deck as he is with two wheels and American iron, veteran skateboarder and motorcycle builder Max Schaaf is no stranger to the Vans Syndicate family. With his first Syndicate project dating back in 2009, Schaaf’s influential persona is defined once again in the Mountain Edition 4Q “S”, a premium, heavy-duty mid-top, available worldwide this Saturday, October 17th, marking the fourth release in celebration of Vans Syndicate’s 10th Anniversary.